We are pleased to announce a logo design competition in collaboration with the Ministry of Social Development. The competition aims to engage the community to empower Persons with Disabilities (PwD) by promoting and marketing their products and services that are held within the protected workshops and rehabilitation centers.
The winning logo will be placed as a trademark for the products and services offered by the PwD category to raise awareness about the importance of supporting and purchasing products produced by this category.
Terms & Conditions
- The logo must be designed by the participant himself.
- The logo must not have been used or published on any media/social media platforms.
- The logo should reflect the identity of persons with disabilities.
- The logo must be distinct and not similar to any other logos.
- The logo must be in Arabic.
- The logo may be in the form of an icon, a word, or both.
- Logo size must be (20 cm x 28 cm) and has a resolution not less than (300 PPI)
- Logo details must be clear when resizing it to (15 mm x 15 mm)
- Participants must use Photoshop or Illustrator to create the logo.
- Participants should attach an analytical description of the logo and show its elements and significance.
- Participant must submit an electronic samples applying the logo on publication, social media and promotional products.
- Winner shall abide by the required amendments if needed.
- Participant must submit personal information (Name, Surname, Email, and Copy of ID).
Deadline for submissions 8/12/2019
- Al Jisr Foundation has the right to use any of the submission for any reason.
- Al Jisr Foundation has the right to exclude any submitted logo found to be infringing intellectual rights, whether by theft or counterfeiting.
- The contestant is entitled to participate with only one logo.
- The participant shall bear the intellectual property rights of all elements contained in the logo.
- Winner must attend in person or on his behalf to receive the prize.
Al Jisr Foundation will shortlist the entries according to the evaluation criteria to ensure that the general conditions are met. The participants will then be presented to the judges which include representatives from the Ministry of Social Development and specialists in the field of design and marketing.
The winner will receive a prize of OMR 500.